So discusted (rant)

So my SO had some friends over Friday night..... I went to look for my camera yesterday and IT"S GONE!!!! I'm so pissed, that had all the pics of my son crawling/walking for the first time and a video of his first words.... I don't understand how ppl could be so cruel... This is why I don't invite pll into my house anymore

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• are you sure that someone didn't just move it?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I know the feeling. A week ago someone stole one of my husbands motorcycles. Just walked right up into the driveway and stole it. They must have had a few guys bc it was so heavy. It just made me sick. I can't believe people.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Funny that you said you had 'friends' over.. They don't sound like friends to me..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 10:57 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• First I'd go and ask SO about it and say something like "have you seen the camera? I put it right here and now I can't find it." Maybe he moved it or used it and did not put it back. If he says he has not seen/touched it then I would start grilling him on who was here, and have him call up his 'friends' and track down the camera.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Ya he is calling his friends today.... We think we know who it is.... he had his one friends over I dislike and he is shady
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I hope you find out who took it, and I hope you get your camera (and all your precious pics) back!! I also hope your SO gives the person hell and cuts ties with them!! (especially if it turns out to be shady guy)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My friend's chain got stolen after having a birthday party for her son. SHe had only family. SO you can imagine what out laws she has to deal with. To have to hide valuables when family comes over is really sad.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• in our life there's no such thing as a friend. There's family and then there's the rest of the human race.

if they can't be thought of as family, then they don't come in.

sorry your cam's gone. I've heard that kind of thing happen to so many people it'srediculous
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 12:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2010