Has anyone found real grants for school?

I am looking for grants for school, real legitimate ones, so that I can get money to go to nursing school. I already receive financial aid and I know all about fafsa so if anyone has received money from grants or knows of legitimate grants that I can receieve I would greatly appreciate it. Please only respond if you have legit info please. Thanks

JIAESA

Asked by JIAESA at 10:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in

• The only grants I'm aware of are the federal ones. I'm in Nursing School on grants, loans, and 2 scholarships. You just have to keep looking around and calling people. Your financial aid officer should have a list of scholarships. I'm 6 weeks from graduation and I've applied for stuff the WHOLE way through, just to see if I could even get $5! LOL
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 11:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I get federal grants through fafsa. I am in xray tech school so it pays for it all but we still need loans for child care.I would love to find some scholarships but with school and kids have no time to search!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2010