My baby has a big butt! lol

DD has inherited her mommy's bubble butt, and the diaper doesn't help any. I can barely pull her pants up over her cute little butt! and they are already too big on her. Anyone else have this problem? What did/do you do? I know when I got older my mom always kept me in suspenders because she had to buy my pants big. But dd is only 4mos old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• You just have to buy her bigger clothes.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My mother says I was like that when I was a baby. I inherited my Grandma's southern booty. Just keep a shotgun on hand for her teenage years... lol I have a girl on the way and that's all my bro and hubby say when in talks of preparing for her arrival...lol men!
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• lucky girl! is it a girl? our daught came out just like me. little but and long back. two little back dimples where the butt would usually be but on us it's just back. HAHAHAHAHA
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 11:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2010