If your friend had a delicious recipe that you didn't know how to make would you ask her for it or let it make you feel guilty that you don't know how to make it?

If you didn't successfully breastfeed and you wanted to, would you ask your friend for her "recipe" for success or let it make you feel guilty that you don't know how to "make" it?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 10:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• If she is your friend you should be able to ask her anything. Ask it. Why be ate up with guilt that could turn into jealousy.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I did just that... when I needed help I asked for it and without that help I wouldn't have been able to make it work. I'm SO glad that I got that help, because nursing my babies was the most special thing I have ever experienced.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:05 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I am not sure exactly what you're asking, but if you mean that you want to ask for help than yes, you should. keep in mind every situation is different and what worked for your friend might not work for you, you may want to check with a lactation specialist at your hospital. good luck!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2010