MY DAUGHTER WAS JUMPED(1boy and 2 girls) AT SCHOOL AND NO ONE CARES,

I will try to make it short.-She has been called white...., all sorts of names-
she was approached by the 2 girls involved in an early incident, my daughter ignored it and i thought it was over but.

My daughter was talking to another boy and 1 of the girls that jumped her walked in the class and said something about my daughter. So the boy asked why does she do that, my daughter explained because of the incident with her best friend girl.

The girl who caused the last problem, went back and again said my daughter said a whole bunch of stuff. So, they waited for her, then started pushing and screaming at her in the court yard, the girls brother punched her in the head. A teacher walked by and did not intervene, but told the principal who was around the corner something was going on. This came out of the principals mouth finally after 4 days. I am getting no where, it is not the first time and 1 little girl stood up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Call the police and press charges against the kids and the school.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I would go to the police with this if the school won't help. See if they will help.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• continued: for my daughter. While all the kids friends stood up for the other kids. The boy has been in trouble before, so the sister is taking the wrap for it.

No body will listen and nobody cares. My daughter got detention, the girl got a saturday detention, the boy got detention, and the other girl who is the sister took the blame because she never been in trouble.

I need help, I know I will not let my daughter do detention because she did not hit the girl she was jumped in front of the school, and harrassed and pushed 5 blocks to another girls house. no one helped her but the little girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• How old are they? I would honestly get the police involved if the school isn't doing their job.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• 1. YOU contact the police and file a report
    2. YOU go to the school and complain loudly
    3. Then YOU go to the school board or superintendent office and file a formal complaint

GL.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I do have an juvienelle assualt pending on all three. I am tired of the school not taking responsibility the super intended said the principal must be upset that he didn't intervene...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I would contact the superintendent. I would also teach your daughter how to fight back.

youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20350702,00.html

TAKE CARE OF THIS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT CAN'T BE UNDONE!!!!

The kids that bully other kids need to be stopped, no matter what it takes. I hope that there is something done to the kids that jumped your daughter. Don't leave it alone, fight for your daughter and take down those kids and the teachers that do NOTHING!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• The teacher didn't intervene. He just walked pass..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Call the school
    Call the school board office
    Call the police

PERIOD.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 11:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2010