Question about Divorce

Today marked the end of my 45 day wait to end my divorce....Yay me...anyways I called the clerks office to get a court date...i was told that my ex did not answer to the divorce summons. because he doesnt want a divorce...also the clerks office will not notify him of the court date...should I tell him or do I just go to court alone...or if he doesnt show up will that delay the process...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• That would be your choice to do. If you wish to tell him then do, if not he will not know until he receives a copy of the divorce papers in the mail.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• It could delay the process. If you are anything like I was, I didn't even want to call the dirt bag but I wanted the divorce to finally be DONE so I made sure he couldn't even use the excuse that he "didn't know" about a meeting or anything. At the end though, he moved out of the state so he was able to have his attourney stand in for him. So I was happy I didn't even have to look at his face on that last wonderful day.
    Good Luck! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2010