What would you say to teacher?

At the end of the year I would like to thank and give a gift to a teacher for helping me get my son of school safely. What should I say?She is elderly so I want to be polite and sweet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in

• well does she have a hobby? for example, does she knit, sew, garden? you could incorporate something like that. here is a thought, buy her a beautiful flower or plant to put in her own yard. add a note that says something about it will grow just as your son does, and she was a part of that(the helping him be safe thing0...so then when she looks at that flower, she thinks of your son. it will make her feel good tho, if you think about something she likes and then go with that. and as always a heartfelt card and a nice personal note inside. those are always treasured.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• oh and the plant thing, you and your son could offer to plant it or her, if possible :).
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Give a plant or flower with a message that reads "Thanks for helping me grow."
    Google "teacher quotes" for something that sounds nice and resonates with you, then tailor it to just how you want it.
    I'm not sure what you mean by getting him (out?) of school safely, is this a teacher whose after-school duty is seeing the kids to the bus or something?
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2010