SHOULD I DO 10 YR IUD OR TIE MY TUBES??

I HAVE 1 SON AND I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE KIDS ... AND NOT SURE WHAT I SHOULD DO?

MRZ562

Asked by MRZ562 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Health

• How old are you? I had a tubal and I'm happy I did, but I was 40 with 3 kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I would say the IUD because you do only have one kid and because of that there could be a chance of wanting another and as far as i know not many dr would do a tubal if you have one kid. I had my tubes tied when i was 20 after my second child.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 12:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• WELL I AM 24 I WILL BE 25 NEXT MONTH.. AND I SIGNED THE PAPERS ALREADY TO TIE MY TUBES BUT I HAVE 30 DAYS TO MAKE SURE THATS WHAT I REALLY WANT... IVE NEVER WANTED KIDS BUT NOW THAT I HAVE MY SON I AM VERY BLESSED AND I KNOW I DONT WANT ANYMORE KIDS OF MY OWN ... BUT I DO LATER ON IN LIFE WANT TO ADOPT AT LEAST ONE KID.
    MRZ562

Answer by MRZ562 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Conciddering all of the IUD risks. I'd go with getting my tubes tied.
    Blueloveaura

Answer by Blueloveaura at 6:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2010