Ok i don't know if anyone can answer this but i had a tubal done 6 years ago, sat evenin i had a brown heavy discharge and i've had pain in my lower left abdomen that makes me sick at my stomach. I had blood work done but the doctor didn't tell me anything just set me up for an ultrasound tomorrow. Do you think i could have had an eptopic pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Health

• if it's brown it could just be old blood. and the pain could be do to the tubal. hang in there honey i am sure everything is ok
    Anonymous

• The pain could quite possibly be an ovarian cyst. They're quite common and cause a lot of pain for a few days to a week. Personally they got a lot worse after I had my tubes tied. (They're not cured by surgery) Every once in a while my period is brown for a bit so it's possible that it's just your body doing something a little different this month.
    Blueloveaura

Answer by Blueloveaura at 4:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2010