He wants 2 rip my belly ring out..

Does anyone elses lo try to rip there belly button ring out? Everytime he see's it he just tries to grab it and pull it out lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you tried a pregnancy ring. They are made of something thats kinda a mixture between string and plastic and they are longer, i dont think they could get ripped out
    Anonymous

• I thought about trying those when i was preggo b4 but i never liked the way they looked lol
    Anonymous

• I took mine out before we were pregnant with our son. I just figured I was getting too old for it...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• ouuuuuch...no but tht would hurt-i imagine
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• It doesn't hurt at all i'm just afraid he's going to get a good grip one time and snatch it out when i was preggo i took it out but after i gave birth i had no stretch marks and my tummy went down alot i put it right back in...I love my belly ring lol
    Anonymous

• Not mine. I took my out when I was pregnant with my oldest. I put it back in after he was born but then it had just lost its appeal so I stopped wearing it.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Maybe wear shirts that cover it?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I do wear shirts that cover it, i'm just saying like if i'm getting dressed and he's in the room he'll just try and grab it he's only 8 months old
    Anonymous