how clean do you keep your house?

my house never actually looks like i put a lot of effort into cleaning bc someone is always messing ujp right behind me (mostly DH lol) but my house always looks....not messy but well lived in lol. as is there are blankets on the couches (bc we ALWAYS use them so y put them away), DS loves to pull shoes off the rack, and there is usually a basket of laundry in mid-fold somewhere in the living room lol!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say about 95% clean. i do floors everyday becasue I have 3 very large indoor/outdoor dogs and two kids that still eat off the floor.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My house is cluttered and kinda messy. Dh is a slob. When he is done something he sets it down right there and that's where it stays until I nag at him to clean it up or I clean it up. DD is 4mos old and I'm working 30 hours a week so it's been crazy trying to keep up wiht everyhing. I'd say the worst thing is the laundry. I HATE laundry and it usually just ends up on the bed room floor lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• At the moment..spotless cause I just finished cleaning! usually its picked up and lived in,but not perfect.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• DH does the laundry dishes go in the dishwasher and kids pick up after themselfs all I have to do is sweep and mop as we have all hardwood floors.so yeah its mostly clean 90% of the time
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 1:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My house is clean just clutterd with toys, my kitchen is clutterd with dishes right now and I'm trying to motivate myself to go clean it up (drinking coffee for energy) I have some dirty loundry I need to do and put oway some loundry, I work part time and I have two boys one is four 1/2 the other is 15 months, I try and keep up on my house on my days off and my man helps me clean and puts dishes in the dishwasher when he can.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• eh... floors suck. dishes suck. dogs and dirty shoes suck. neverending laundry sucks. running out of any cleaning stuff sucks. toys in the still full bathtub from last night sucks. pee on the toilet sucks. cigarette butts and ashes in the house or on the floor sucks. sigh. little boys, men, and babies don't care about clean...

oh yeah, that tv up top of the stairs that you can't carry down and out to the dumpster cuz you're too preg and it pulls your belly when you try to pick it up so you're waiting for your husband to take it out one of these days when he's home from work... sucks.
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 1:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• actually, my house is only clean in the afternoons when i'm done cleaning it.
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 1:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Always cluttered, usually fairly clean under the clutter. It's as clean as I want it to be about 50% of the time, and the rest of the time I can live with it. Sometimes I feel like I have a choice between Life and Cleaning, and I choose life! (Oops that sounded like a pro-life kind of joke, I did not mean it that way, I would never joke about that topic). There are almost always toys on the living room floor, whether or not I just cleaned within the last 30 minutes - I try not to leave the house with toys all over, but sometimes I do. There is ALWAYS a pile of clean laundry on the guest bed waiting to be folded, which kind of drives me nuts, but I try not to let it get to me, I mean hey, it's clean, right? Basically if the floor gets filthy or the dishes stack up, I am bothered, but other than that then if I have spent at least part of my day cleaning up then I figure there are more important things to stress about, right? :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• If you were to come here right now, its picked up but in obvious need of vacuuming!
    If you were to come here anytime my 3 year old is home, you can definately tell there is a toddler around. Toys are everywhere and Disney channel is on my TV.
    I try to keep it picked up most of the time, just in case of unexpected visitors!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Some weeks spotless and other weeks lived in like yours not a disater semi cleaned and then I go nuts and become a clean freak !!!!!
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 1:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2010