Would you rather text, email, phone call, im, or talk in person?

marine_wife0520

Asked by marine_wife0520 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I text with all my friends or facebook, I don't like email unless I have to, I talk on the phone with my sister and mom
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Text and email.I call my mom almost everyday and i text her all day lol.My dad called me everyday.I am hard of hearing so talking on the phone makes my life hell when i cant hear.When you text no misunderstanding usually happen lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Depends on who it is. My boyfriend I prefer to talk to. Same with my parents, grandparents. My cousins I prefer to e-mail with, just b/c we often talk about things like family history for our family tree and I like it to be in writing so there's no oops, hopefully. Friends, I prefer to text, since each person can respond when they want, and I can do other stuff besides sit there and talk to them. I'm not a big phone person, really, that's why it's pretty much only my boyfriend, parents, and grandparents that I talk to on the phone.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• text or email - and my absolute least favorite thing is voicemail the only people I really talk to live are my mom, dad, brother, and bestest friends
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Email. Talking on the phone is tough with 2 little ones around and also finding a time when convenient for both parties, texting is a pita to type, IMing works too, but again only if its convenient for both parties at the same time...email is at your own liesure and you can type in complete sentences, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• oops missed an exclamation point there after the word voicemail - sorry!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Oh, and in person is great, but takes quite a bit of planning to get together....unless of course, its my husband or kids.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• text if its something stupid or that only takes 2 seconds to tell me.
    call or email for everything else!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• All of the above : ) It really depends on who the conversation is with and what it is in regards to. I text a lot, but there are a number of things I really prefer to call or be in person for. Unfortunately, time constraints and life make that difficult so a majority of my communications are via text.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Email. I really don't like the phone, but some people I know still don't have email. grrr.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2010