I want another baby..but Dh does not :(

and i respect his choice but SHOULD he get snipped since he is the ONE that doesn't want the anymore children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. We have 2 kids and I'm pregnant again. I told DH that if he really doesn't want anymore kids, he has to get snipped after the baby comes.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 1:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• If he doesn't want any more, yes it is fair for him to get the procedure done.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• for about a year i wanted another and he didn't - now he does want another and i'm not so sure. don't do the prodecure until you know for sure. if you are both still young enough i'd wait he could change his mind
    New2Florida

Answer by New2Florida at 1:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I'd say that's fair. I got my tubes tied because although neither of us wanted more kids, I was the one more forcefully not wanting more kids, not wanting to be pregnant again, so I just did it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• If he is 100% sure he does not want any more kids then YES, he should be in charge of preventing pregnancy (and get snipped). When I was pregnant with my 3rd son hubs and I discussed it and decided #3 was going to be our last baby. Since I was having a c-section we both decided I would get my tubes tied at the same time. If I had not been pregnant I would have had hubs get snipped as it would be much easier for him to get fixed than me.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2010