is he cheating??

bf n ive been dating for three years and so we moved in with each other last month so i start to get these random calls one day from this girl im not going to call her a woman because a woman would not call another woman trying to start mess. So anyways she tells me that they are togethr and when he tells me hes at werk he's really with her from 10:00am to 12:00am so i confront him about it and he tells me that he doesnt know her at all then i asked him one day bout her then he says she works with him and shes likes him but its nothing but he said he didnt know her at all so i caught him in a lie but he so dumb that he doesnt catch on . so one day i call and he cant be reached so i leave him a voice message and the girl calls me right back and repeats what i say on the message and tells me they are togethr at that very momant and hang up so i call him all day and he doesnt answer or anything until he comes home at 12:45 am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• that doesn't sound too good...
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• What do you think? I mean do you really have to ask....
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• If you have to ask that question, you already know the answer.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 1:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• YES!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• id say yes, he is.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 1:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• yeah and he trys to make it seem like im crazy but im nothe just doesnt know how much this hurts me and he says he is the victim because some crazy female is tryning to break us up beacuse shes jealous but it just dont add up right like one night he didnt come home because he said he was still in the office and fell asleep in there and didnt even think to call me...
    Anonymous

• If he is with her from 10 a.m until midnight is he bringing home a paycheck? If you get another call from her tell her you don't believe her and that you want proof. Ask her where he is (location) so you can go see yourself or tell her to send pix that are date and time stamped.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• You are allowing him to do this to you. Now you know about it, so do something about it.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Looks like he is cheating. Why else would you not be able to reach him all day. Why would she know what message you left is he wasn't with her? I think you need to consider leaving this man. He sounds like a cheater.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Put him out please! Wait for someone who will treat you right.
    rain408

Answer by rain408 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2010