Toilet training

Hi there my little girl Alexia just turn 19 months I'm starting to teach her how to go the bathroom however is there any tip, book or suggestions to make this transition easier??
It seems so crazy! fun but sometimes frustrating.

Thanks !

lexilumom

Asked by lexilumom at 1:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Here's a method we used. It's based on an e-book that I wouldn't waste your money on buying because the info is all right here. It sounds gimicky but it's actually a method parents have used with kids for a long, long time (another reason not to buy the e-book). Our first daughter was 19 months when we did this method. It took a litttle longer than 3 days, but was well worth the effort.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1182517/3_Day_Potty_Training
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• we used the bare bottom method and my daughter had it down within 2 weeks... she is almost 18 months and is almost completely potty trained she only wears a pull up during nap and the night.. we put the potty in the living room or where ever we were playing and she just had a shirt on and as soon as she started to go i would whisk her to the potty really quick and by the end of the day she was going by herself so the 3rd day of that we tried with panties on and she would start to go and feel it and then say uh oh and run to the potty...
    maddiesmommy108

Answer by maddiesmommy108 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2010