Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Touching up Digital Pictures

I have a picture that I love, but hate how horribly FAT I look in it. Does anyone know of a place or company or person or group I can send this picture to and they can slim me down to where he doesn't look touched-up?


Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • You could send it to me. I know how to do that on Photoshop Elements, if it's a simple picture. You could just send it to me and I'll see what I can do and just see if you like it? PM me.

    Answer by Adelicious at 2:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

  • There is a sight that I love to go to, and it is free. It's called, and all you have to do is upload your picture, and you can edit it, make yourself slimmer, get rid of facial things you don't like, etc.

    Answer by smilegrrl07 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

Next question in Just for Fun
how do i change the color

Next question overall (Health)
OB/GYN Concord, NC