depo shot or prego?

i had a period from feb 8 to feb 16 then again from feb 21 to march 1. i got the depo back in dec. then again on march 5. i havent had a period since those 2 weeks. can i be prego or is it just the shot? It says that the depo causes dizziness, weakness and tired. but so does pregnancy. i have been eating a lot. feeling really tired, sleepy, nauseas. but im still not sure. i would buy a test but im broke right now. does planned parenthood give free prego tests?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd think it's the depo. That thing did crazy things to my body but it was very effective (I've gotten pregnant on two other forms of bc, but not with the depo). PP does give free tests for low income but you have to fill out some forms. Otherwise it's about $10 (if I remember right).
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 3:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• It could be from the shot. I am not sure if the tests are free anymore. You could look up pregnancy clinics and see if they offer free pregnancy tests. Good luck and keep us updated, I am curious lol.
    Anonymous

• It's from the shot. I am almost possitive. I was on it when I was younger and I had weird periods for the first 2 months and then nothing until about 1yr after I stopped the depo. This time around I got the shot while I was on my period in Feb and I have not had a period yet and honestly don't think I will until I stop the shot. I have gotten pregnant on many forms of BC and haven't with the depo. GL and if your really worried I would take a test just in case :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2010