Do you have plans for when you die?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Health

• How can you have plans for when you die?? You'll be dead....do you mean like funeral arrangements and wills and stuff??
    Anonymous

• I'm going to take it day by day
    Anonymous

• Not currently. But after the unexpected death of my 17yo brother, it really shows that it can happen to anyone. My family didn't have any type of prior arrangements for him since it was totally unexpected. It was difficult to plan a sudden funeral when the whole family was deeply mourning. This has really opened up my eyes, and I plan to get everything lined out myself. That way my family won't have the responsibility of doing so.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 2:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I mean, if you die, who will take your kids? Do you have a will? Have you talked to anyone (husband, parents, kids) about what you WANT when you die (be burried, be cremated, do you want to donate your organs, etc.). Is it something that you have discussed with someone else?
    Anonymous

• I have a will.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• yes, my kids know what I want. I wish to be cremated and my ashes mixed with my hubby and interred together or scattered. They also know if there is a public viewing I will be haunting them.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I sure hope I close my eyes first. The idea of dieing with my eyes open is freaky.
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Yes........... to be with the Lord............whatever else, not my concern
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 2:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2010