Do you believe a woman can trap a man?

By getting pregnant...ummm...where is the responsibility of the man to protect himself

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• men are adults who should be responsible for protecting themselves. they can not be trapped no matter what lil schemes a woman comes up with. no bc is 100% . everytime he enters the vag there is a possibility she can get prego. if he dnt want kids or dnt wanna be with said lady he needs to 1- not have sex or 2- not cum. men are big boys lets stop coming up with excuses for them.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Yes, but only if the man is ignorant enough to allow it.
    Anonymous

• my husband's ex said she was taking birth control, she was actually taking fertility meds. How is that not a trap?
    Anonymous

Then how is it trapping him if he chooses to have sex unprotected... then he made the choice, and knows the consequences. I really don't see that as a trap... sorry
    Anonymous

If he did not want kids he should of used a condom...

Sorry, he needs to take responsibility for his action sex even with BC can end in pregnancy, so use a condom, or don't have sex.
    Anonymous

• so what happens when the woman pops a hole in the condom, or lies ab being on birth control, the man has no control over that really, all he can do is put the condom on and pray or pull out, which is what my DH and i did until we were ready to have a baby
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My cousin's ex wife told him she was on BC when she wasn't and she was poking holes in the condoms. How do I know? Because she was unaware I went to school with her cousin who she told everything. When her cousin found out who my cousin was, she told me and I told him. By then it was too late she was already knocked up. If that's not a trap I don't what is!
    Anonymous

• No the man can leave and not pay child support if he wants to, mine "sperm donors" do not pay child support and they sure as hell didn't stay--thank god I am glad they are gone!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 2:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• my best friend is a very old fashioned guy. this obese nasty psychotic girl got him wasted without him knowing it and then seduced him. she timed when she was ovulating and she got pregnant because she wanted him but he didn't want her. he married her cause he felt it was the right thing...she tells everyone the baby was planned and they are so in love. she's crazy and it's sad that he was trapped into that...he loves his son but he HATES her, but she tells everyone she has the perfect marriage.
    Anonymous

• Sure. If there is deceitful activity such as poking holes in condoms or lying about being on birth control to try to get pregnant and force a man into parenthood.

twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2010