did anyone experience a lot of pelvic pressure before going into labor?

did the pressure go away if you got off your feet? how does it feel when the baby drops? this is my 5th child and i have never experienced any thing like this before!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, 3 days before my 3rd was born the pressure was so bad I could hardly walk. Felt like she was going to fall out. Good luck!! My Dr said when you have 3 or more pregnanices the pressure is much much worse.
    Anonymous

• Yes but that could go on weeks and you go into labor today !!!! It is very painful !!!! I did with all my children !!! Good Luck and congrats !!! It is all worth it in the end !!!
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 2:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• my pelvic pressure started with my twins and it was because one of the boys was directly on my pelvis...it was HORRIBLE. I'm pregnant again and now my pelvic pressure just appeared one day ( I was only like 8wks along) and it's stayed with me. It's getting worse (I"m 26wks) and I know for a fact we aren't having twins....my boys must have ruined me because I can't handle any pressure in there now!
    stitting down with my legs spread is the only "comfortable position" . It takes pressure of that spot, but man I can tell you it's that HORRIBLE kind of pain when I lay on my sides and my hip lowers on the spot...OWCH.
    Anonymous