Am I the only one who hasn't received my stimulus rebate $$?

I know I was getting it because I received a letter in the mail like everyone else..... and I know I had my tax return direct deposited like I always do.... so... why haven't I received my check? anybody else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• My hubby and I did recv ours. One thing with it was that they put my maiden name on it. Not sure why because we have been married almost 6 years. I think if I were you, I'd go to the IRS website and see if they have a link for if you've not recvd the check.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Our tax return was AUTO deposited like yours so our Stimulus check was AUTO deposited too... we NEVER got a paper check.

Check the balance/deposits out on the checking/saving account that you had your taxes AUTO deposited into. Perhaps you've gotten it and just don't know it.... that happen to some people I know....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Husband and I have not recieved ours yet. Next year we will be using my SS#. Won't have to wait that long for it that way. We are supposed to be getting it today.... but you never know.
    AmberRose79

Answer by AmberRose79 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I read on cnn.com a few weeks back that something like 300,000 people were affected and will receive paper checks beginning in July. What happened was there was an indicator that wasnt marked when you filed your 2007 tax returns. I have NO CLUE what the indicator couldve been. Anyways im SCHEDULED to get mine next week. I cant wait. Check www.irs.gov for your rebate. Good luck.
    mrschrono

Answer by mrschrono at 9:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• In the letter, there should have been a phone number to call if you did not recieve yours by a certain date.
    AlisMomma322

Answer by AlisMomma322 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• WELL IN HERE IN SAN DIEGO CA AND I HAVE GOT MINE YET.
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 12:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• It goes by the last 2 digits of the main person's SS# We have not recieved ours yet either.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• The stimulus check is done by the last 2 digits of your ss# unfortunately lol mine is 97... BUT when i filed my taxes i did direct deposit so the stimulus check should have been deposited into my account on ...ibelieve the 15 of may. or around then.. i still have not gotten mine. i DO know that my bf should have gotten his deposited into his acount but instead received a paper check about a month later. so i know i will get mine in July.. which blows... but yea that should help... even if u call the number they are going to tell you to wait until the date you are to receive the paper check... its ridiculous. i know we didnt HAVE to receive these but now that we know we are going to, some people r relying on them and it sucks we havent gotten them yet..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2008