Does anyone use Blastoff Network? Is it good?

Blastoff Network is supposed to be a type of MLM dealio. It allows you to customize your homepage of your computer the way you really want it to look. You also earn so much every time someone is referred to your link. I read about it today in a magazine. Also, it is deeply affiliated with the Pre-Paid Legal company.

I was wondering if anyone out there in Cafemom land uses it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• I use it a lot! I love it, Its association with PPL is not more than a reference however, PPl is its own company they just partnered to represent...On that token so did Pizza Hut and the NFL...Its been around since Oct 09

and I am affiliated with PPL..I make a FT income with PPL working about 20 hours a week from home...I wouldn't rely on Blastof fnetwork to bring in an income though...You get a percentage for shoppin and when you referr it and that person shops etc.

PPL though has the TOP Sompensation plan for Network Marketing there is, The President of the US Chamber of Commerce even publicly declared that.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2010