Mucus plug?

I won't get into details. But a couple days ago I went to the bathroom for the millionth time as always and a big glob of ... mucus came out of me. I know, nasty! I looked up mucus plugs and it def looks like it, but I think maybe it's just part of it. I felt a little cramping after and the baby likes to kick down a lot now I notice, but that all is probably nothing to do with it. The cramping went away that night. I read that it will replenish itself though. Anyone know if that's true??? And as long as I don't see blood or start cramping real bad I should be fine, right???

BAR427

Asked by BAR427 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are only 20 weeks, I am sure it will replenish itself. If you get contractions again and notice more mucous go see your Dr.
    Anonymous

• how far along are you?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Oops, forgot that. It won't let me edit question now, but I am 20 weeks pregnant today, that's why I'm a little worried. :/
    BAR427

Answer by BAR427 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• yea you can lose your mucus plug and it will 'grow' back
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2010