what to buy a boy who is turning 2 (he has EVERYTHING)???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• books : )
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 3:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Bring him some where.

Answer by louise2 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Do a makeover of his room. Do a theme like the outdoors. You could have a tent and a lantern or neat flashlight (hard to destroy). There are the glow in the dark stars, the star machines, or the turtle that shines stars (for babies). Set up a shelving system for all his toys so they are easy to find and play with.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• A cute bath towel with batman or something he likes. A backpack, pajamas, a flashlight. These are all things my son would have liked.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• A Big Wheel bike. That is my son's favorite.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• im getting my dd a swingset! she'll be 3 tho.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 3:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My husband got a set of flashlights that you crank to make them work, and my toddlers love them; I love that I don't need to buy batteries!
    Anonymous

• LOL I am having the SAME PROBLEM with my DD. We decided to get her a dress up box. We're going to build it, paint it, decorate it, etc. then fill it with dresses, shoes, gloves, hats, etc. for her. A boy is a little different, but you could do something like a box of "boy stuff" (tools, camping gear, camo clothing, etc.) and basically do the same thing.
    Anonymous

• My son has everything but my family insists on buying him things, so I ask for gift cards, for places that we can go and spend time togther. That way we still get to do the fun stuff I can't afford, and my fam gets to give gifts!!
    Anonymous

• Diapers.... books....Or gift cards so they can choose to spend on household or food as needed. 2 year olds don't know they didn't get a present from so & so. Since he's already spoiled maybe offer to babysit for the parents.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2010