Stinky feet?

My 2 year old has the worst smelling feet ever! I bathe him every night but by morning they smell. His sandals smell awful! Is there anything I can?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You can give him a tea foot bath. I'm guessing you could Febreeze his shoes.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• my son has the same problem, just make sure he wears socks or let him go barefooted is what i do let them feet get some air and breathe and the smell will soon go away also buy more shoes my son has 4 pair that we switch between and so far it works.
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 3:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• my kids toes used to smell like vinegar. we used to call him "vinegar toes". heee heee. He grew out of it. It could be his sandals. Once he had a pair of sneakers that stunk! we we switched the stink went away.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 4:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• i hurd u can spray yor shoes with your under arm spray
    cherylc1962

Answer by cherylc1962 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I shake baby powder in my kids shoes and leave it overnight, then pour it out. It usually gets rid of the smell in the shoes, if that's the problem.

Answer by missanc at 4:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My feet do not do well in closed in shoes. I use neosporin creme every other day and all is well
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 1:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2010