When you do #2, do you try to stay as quiet as possible or do you let it all hang out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Let it all hang out? Let WHAT all hang out, lol? I think I get what you're trying to say, and I will only poop at home, so I don't really care if it's quiet or not. Sometimes I'll try to hide the sounds from my DH, but I usually don't care, lol.
    Anonymous

• i run the bath tub water so that my nobody can here me, even if its just my SO . im really wierd about stuff like that. i run the sink water if i have to pee cuz i dont like anybody to hear me pee.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• It depends on who's around. I, like the PP, will not use a public restroom for that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I can't poop in public washrooms or even at friends houses most of the time. I can only poop at my house or my parents house. Even then sometimes I can't relax enough at my parents place to poop. Lol!

I just let nature do what's necessary to get it out.
    If the kids are in bed then I use the downstairs washroom so my flushing doesn't wake them.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Any time, anywhere, I let 'er rip.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I can't go in public restrooms or at a friends house, it has to be my home! I also turn the water on and flush right away.
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 4:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• The few of you that have the water running during,your water bill must be enormous! I don't care what sounds I make,he married me for better or worse!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• It is what it is........ and if you cannot enjoy a good healthy (you know what)...... whats left? I don't care what your status, in the throne room, we are all one.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 1:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010