Today, 4/20 is National Weed Day - what are your thoughts on the use of medical marijuana?

420 is National Weed Day - Our Lady of Weight Loss
blog.beliefnet.com
Medical Marijuana - used by patients for cancer, AIDS, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis and Lou Gehrig's disease is legal in Australia, the Netherlands, Belgium, Canada and 14 states; Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode ...

http://blog.beliefnet.com/ourladyofweightloss/2010/04/420-is-national-weed-day-1.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it should be legalized not only for medical use, but for recreational use. I also find that many people who think otherwise are not educated in the subject.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Its also Hitler's birthday and the anniversary of Columbine shooting.

Anonymous

• Um, I don't give it any thought. Never used it, never see a need too, and I sure won't be using it medically or recreationally. Anyone who is does is a BIG LOSER in my book. Don't see any purpose for life for them... they are using up good air....
    Anonymous

• i really could give a shit less. i used to be a pot head, but then i grew up. for me, alls it does is make me tired, lazy, stupid, and hungry. if it helps people who are sick, then i think its great. i just dont think it should be prescribed to anybody who has a headache. i dont want stoned people driving around while im on the road with my kid. ive driven stoned plenty of times, and done some dumb shit so..
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• In my opinion...if it works for some with thier pain then so be it. But for me, I'd rather pop a pain pill than smoke anything.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I don't think using pot is right... I can understand the medical uses though. sadly, "totally baked" is what informed me on that aspect.

but using it just to get high i am against... i am against getting drunk too.

but if it is legalized i think it should be taxed like crazy.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I am all for medical marijuana and I also am for legalizing it.
    There are far more harmful substances out there that are completely legal. I think people have been brainwashed into thinking it is worse than it is and a lot of people are against it because it's labeled as a "drug" and because it's illegal.
    It's not a narcotic.
    If the government legalized it, put the same restrictions on it that alcohol has, and taxed it then I bet the economy would be doing a hell of a lot better and the prisons wouldn't be as crowded with weed dealers and smokers therefor leaving room for "real" criminals.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• 'national weed day' lol I never knew there was such a day
    Anonymous

• I agree with Laila-May!
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 4:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2010