ugh!! so frustrated! 26 weeks.

So im fixing to go insane! forreal! im 26 weeks pregnant today and it seems like i get a new symptom every week! i woke up this morning feeling really dizzy and i have no idea why! i was just laying in bed on my left side and i got up slowly and i felt dizzy! and i have been all day off and on. im nauseas and have blurry vision but not at the same time. i already went to the hospital for the blurred vision and they took blood and checked me for pre-clampsia and some other things and checked my urine i had no protein and everything looked good! idk why i feel like shit for?? im so tired all the time now! all i wanna do is sleep! i dont think im anemic because they would have told me at the hospital if i was! so idk.. anyone eles know what it could be?

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The dizziness is normal. When you lay down or sit down, especially, some of the blood gets cut off, and when you get up, the blood all rushes back and hasn't been oxygenated yet, so you get the dizziness when that blood goes to your head without all the needed oxygen. Just make sure to sit up or stand up very slowly and you'll see that the amount of time you're dizzy will be greatly lessened.
    Anonymous

• blurry vision can be a typical pregnancy symptom. Dizzy - normal, fatigue - normal. You're just pregnant! For some people (myself included) pregnancy is not a joyous, easy time. Have you been checked for gestational diabetes? I'm sorry you're having a difficult time - but just think, only 14 (or so) more weeks!

Answer by missanc at 4:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I am sorry you are having a rough time. Sounds all normal though. My 3rd pregnancy was rough too. I started feeling the aches and all of that in my 4th month, I was miserable. It will all be worth it in the end.
    Anonymous