• In the Spotlight:

I'm 7 wks preggo and feeling freezing cold all the time

Today is in the 70s, people are wearing tshirts and tan top, I'm wearing a big jacket and still feeling cold. Am I the only one that feels like freezing all the time. People are telling me that they got really hot after pregnant. Anyone have the same problem? Is it normal?

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm always cold! Pregnant or not, I run at a much lower temperature than most people. Part of it I know is due to my anemia - you may want to have yours checked (they usually check it during pregnancy anyway), because it can get much worse while you're pregnant.

Answer by missanc at 4:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I was freezing until 32 weeks. I mean freezing.

A good diet and plenty of water will help. But sometimes you have to have 3 blankets in every room of the house.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I was always cold during my 3rd pregnancy. It would be 90 degress out and I would be covered up with a ton of blankets lol.
    Anonymous

• that happens to me in early pregnancy...and after delivery. I am preg with baby #4 and this time i would uncontrollably shiver early on in preg. and sometimes had a hard time getting warm. My OB says its from hormonal changes.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• You must not be in florida... Haha. Im 34wks and sweating like crazy!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 5:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2010