What do you think of this text message?

I'm watching 16 and Pregnant and a girl on the show just got a text message from her now, xboyfriend/baby daddy and it reads:

I want you to feel like the most worthless piece of shit bitch in the world. You better believe its over you ugly stretchmarked bitch. Tell me where and when to sign the papers over for that mistake.

I cannot believe someone would say something like that! Now I'm not one to condom teen pregnancy, but I just feel so bad for this girl. What a horrible person that guy is!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• It's sad for the girl, but even sadder for the baby. This should not have been captured on video and played for the whole world to see. This child WILL see this someday. The boy is a jacka$$ and the show's producer is also a jacka$$.
    Anonymous

• which guy and girl was it? the red head?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• A stupid insecure teenage boy! I can't believe someone could say something like that to another human being! Just goes to show, unfortunately, what kind of people are in this world!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I thought the samething that baby is going to see that and thats the bad part even if the dad changes and does grow up with the child this is still on tape and everyone has seen it
    Anonymous

• No its not the redhead. She has long dark hair...her baby was a premie. I agree with you too Anon. 25!
    Anonymous

• yeah i saw that episode. i think that show is awesome! i know it exposes the innocent baby, and that's sad. but what's really important is that is gives a fair and uncensored account of what it's really like to be a teenage mother. the worst part? she takes him back. you can watch the follow up interviews at mtv2.com

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• SHE TAKES HIM BACK!?!?!?! I saw that episode, what is wrong with that girl?????
    Anonymous

• I believe it's "condone" not "condom". :) Not bashing, just thought it was a funny typo. :)
    Anonymous