Why is it that men...

Men, who are so proud of being "strong" will happily come to your rescue (even when you don't need them too) when they see you try to open a pickle jar. But they just can't muster the strength to push down that little silver handle on the back of the toilet??

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 4:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO. Mine won't even come to the rescue when I'm trying to open the pickle jar though...so...lol. Infact, just yesterday I was trying to open the pickle jar, and he just stood there watching me struggle in my weakness.....
    Anonymous

• LOL I never have that problem. I have the problem of him not taking out the garbage....
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Hahahahahahaha!!!!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• LMAO! I love the first response too...
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• They think that helping you open the pickle jar is more likely to get them laid than flushing the toilet is!
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• LOL...... nature of the beast, too much beer, the blood always flows in the wrong direction?
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 1:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2010