sexual positions

what was the most imbarising sexual posishion u have ever did?
excuse the spelling please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• None that I can think of. I'm very comfortable with my body and my partner would never make me feel less than beautiful.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• It's not an embarrassing position, but doggy style, bc of the queefing thing. I hate that!!!
    Anonymous

• I've never been embarrassed in any position BECAUSE OF THE POSITION. Once in a while something funny or embarrassing will happen but it's not because of the position lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I agree with Jademom07, I do not get embarrassed because of positions. I do not have a perfect body, but I like what I have and I'm comfortable with it, and my husband never makes me feel bad about myself or embarrassed. He thinks I'm hot so I feel hot when I'm with him. Besides, it is pretty hard to embarrass me at all about anything!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I've not gotten in to any position that is embarrassing

Answer by admckenzie at 7:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• In DH's sports car (when we were still dating) my ass on the steering wheel. I kept trying NOT to honk it!

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• premarital, a mistake I'll make no more
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 1:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2010