If both your SO and you saw a bug in your home....Who does get rid of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It was always me who would get rid of it unless it was a beetle of some kind. Lol, I don't know what it is about beetles and insects in the beetle family....they irk me.

Everything else though I'd catch and put out side(not with my bare hands though) except wasps....I'd kill those buggers. There's really no way to safely get one outside without getting stung in the process.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• he would kill them and leave them for me to pick up and dispose of otherwise there would be bug carcasses all over. He is king of the flyswatters. Now I do it all
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• He would. I don't like bugs and I would scream for him to come get it. Our biggest issue used to be ants. OMG they would always find a way. But Raid solved that problem for us last year.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Whichever one of us sees it. But if it were a snake, he'd probably try to go after it, get intimidated and "let" me get to it first! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I do. But if I ask him he would do it for me. We are weak sex so I heard. LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 4:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I do...
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• He will grab himself, scream, and run out yelling "Kill it kill it kill it kill it."
    If we're outside and there is a garter snake, or God forbid an earthworm big enough to mistake as a garter snake, I am convinced he is having a seizure during the panic attack of him figuring out which way to run.

No man manlier.
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 4:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• We both do. I'm not afraid of bugs & spiders, but I am deathly afraid of worms, like caterpillars, maggots, things like that they make me cry. Eww just thinking of it gives me chills.
    Anonymous

• I let the cat get them.
    seriously I do if he's not around or if I'm closer. Except for spiders. I'm allergic to their venom even the non poisonous ones.
    A few years ago we moved into this house that had a real bad spider infestation. DH's lizard got out of its cage and ate all he could get hold of. Took us 2 months to catch the lizard but we never saw a spider after that.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 4:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• who ever is closer. I'm not the jump up on a chair, and squeel like a little girl kind of woman.
    Anonymous