With your scheduled c-section...did you still deliver early?

I feel ready to pop, I have 17 days left on my countdown! YAY! So anxious now, but it's possible baby could still decide to terminate his lease early...anyone have this happen?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes! OMG, I went into labor 1 day before my scheduled c-section. My daughter was breech so I was freaked out about going into labor and having a leg fall out or something! I was 39 weeks exactly and at that point I was taking Tylenol PM to sleep. I had just taken two and was actually on cafe mom when my contractions started. I didn't get one wink of sleep for days.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I have never had a section but with baby #3 I was due on the 19th and had a scheduled induction on the 12th but I ended up going into labor on the 3rd
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I was scheduled to be induced at 8am June 13, 2009. I went in to labor at 2am June 13, 2009. I was so excited, and I couldn't sleep, then the contractions came...and my son was born at 11:07am June 13, 2009. =)
    Anonymous

• this is anon :20 I know this was a question about C-sections...but I thought mine was kind of similar. Every one I know who was scheduled for a c section, or to be induced ALL went into labor at least a day before the scheduled date..
    Anonymous

• No. I was scheduled to have a csection on November 13, and I did - no labor.

Answer by missanc at 8:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Oh - it was scheduled at 39 weeks.