symptoms how soon?

ok so they say ur not supposed to test till you miss your period but my period aint normal....my question is how soon after conception can u start feeling the signs of pregnancy...sore boobs heart burn nausea etc....cuz im prob not do to start for two weeks but i feel like im prego and i know its to soon to test....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never felt any of those symptoms till about a month in...and never the sore breasts. My first symptom, at one week, was extreme fatigue.

You can test at ten days past ovulation.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Gladly for me I didn't have any morning sickness or any other symptoms. The reason I knew I was prego was because I have Ivf and I knew the minute they implanted to egg. So, I would suggest that if you think you are you can get a pregnancy test and test up to a week earlier than your period.
    Twinmom2009x2

Answer by Twinmom2009x2 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2010