Do you read the same books your kids do?

My 9 year old DD is reading the Warrior series, I wasn't keen to read them, but she kept telling me how incredibly good the books were so I caved. Anyways they are good! A very quick read but it is fun to be able to discuss them with her!

bookworm23

Asked by bookworm23 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• my nieces talked me into reading the Twilight series. although the books were a bit young for my liking, i did enjoy talking about it with the girls. it's so funny to hear how their opinions differ from mine, and for no other reason than age. my own kids are still practicing with Dr. Seuss, but i definitely think it's important to read what they read, watch what they watch, ect... it makes them feel like their interests are mature and important.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My oldest is 4 - so yes, I have to read them TO HIM still... lol! But if my kids are like I was, they will read my stuff instead of all that popular teen crap.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

What do you consider popular teen crap?
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2010