kids names

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why are you being anonymous? Are you asking us our kids's names but not sharing yours? hm,,,
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Um...what's the question? Um...yes, children have names. It's a new concept that came about so we would have a way of identifying one from the other. lol
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Check out the great books that they have at the library. Picking a name is a very personal choice, when you hear the right one, you will know it.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• ? I DONT KNOW WITH MY DAUGHTER I LET MY HUSBAND PICK IT AND I PICKED A MIDDLE NAME THAT I THOUGHT WENT NICELY WITH IT. *I THINK IT GIVES THE DAD A SINCE OF INTITLEMENT/IMPORTANCE OF THE NEW CHILDS ARRIVALE. ??SORRY MAYBE NOT OF TOO MUCH HELP. :) SMILES ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 12:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Kids Names
    www.AmericanBaby.com      Find Baby Names By Meaning, Origin, Gender, Letter, Religion & More
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2008