Career on Helping people lose weight?

Does anyone know what I can do.I really want to help people lose weight.I think I would be a good coach and motivator.I'm tired of trying to figure out what I want to do.I really enjoying learning about health.What can I do to get started? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Work on being a dietitian I wish my sister could afford to see one,myself as well, I'd love also to be able to hire someone to come into my home and show me how to cook healthy meals for my family and show me how to make an affordable menu plan.If you wanted to go to school for it try fafsa to see if you can get a loan and go to a trade school.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Try Beach Body Coach I haev a friend in it http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1289325401&v=wall&story_fbid=1258441983039#!/bbuchanan85?ref=ts

Tell her Emma reffered you.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Hi! I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, Emma posted about me above, and I would love to chat with you about becoming a coach! It's so great to be able to help others! Message me back and I'd be happy to give you more info! You can also check out my site at www.beachbodycoach.com/beachbodybritt and click on COACH! There you will find a brief overview about the opportunity! Sounds like you would be a great addition to our team! ;)
    bbuchanan1985

Answer by bbuchanan1985 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2010