Pay pal

I don't have a bank account, or a credit card so how can I get my money out of my paypal? I have a debit card, but it says that it wont work and I have to choose a diffrent credit card..so I have to have a credit card??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Apply for the paypal debit card. I use mine to get my money out
    Anonymous

• To withdraw funds by requesting a check:

1.
    Log in to your PayPal account.
    2.
    Click My Account.
    3.
    Click Withdraw at the top of the page.
    4.
    Click Request a Check.
    5.
    Enter the requested information and click Continue.
    6.
    Click Submit.
    Anonymous

• Note: US members will receive their check within 1-2 weeks while members outside the US will receive their check within 6 weeks. A fee of $1.50 USD will be applied to each check withdrawal. If you have not received your check after 14 business days, please contact us.
    Anonymous

• I have requested a check, but keeps saying I need to confirm my address with a credit card. I have applied for the paypal card but says I can;t be approved for some reason.
    Anonymous

• If that is the issue, go to Walmart and get a "Walmart Visa". Put the money needed to open up your account on that card. Then use that to verify your Paypal account. After that, you don't ever have to use it again.
    Anonymous

• If you aren't approved for the PayPal debit card (the easiest way to get money OUT of PP) then you HAVE to confirm with a credit card that you already have established. If you don't have one or have a bank account linked to your account, there is NO way to get money OUT.

The easiest thing in that situation to do would be to 'gift' the funds from your PayPal account to a friend's or family member's and have them pull it out of their account.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I didn't even realize you coul have a paypal account without either a checking account or credit/debit card attached to it, lol how did you open an account in the first place???? Honestly if you aren't going to add one to your account in which they can put funds, you can't get the request a check to work and you can't get the paypa debit your only way of gettig the money is spending it.....in other words, if you are a new ebay seller and a customer paid you $5 with paypal....the only way you may be able to use your money is by buying something for $5 on ebay or another site that accepts paypal.

I've used paypa for years, but I have a premier account so both my checking account and my debit is attached to it (in fact multiple cards are) and I have a paypal debit card.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2010