Tattoos?

Moms that have tattoos, when did you get it how old? did it hurt? and put a pic of it? just wondering im getting mine for mothers day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 3. I got my first when I was 19. The other two in my mid twenties. The pain part depends on where you get it. The 2 on my lower back hurt pretty bad, but the one on the back of my shoulder wasn't bad at all.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I got mine when I was 23. It didn't really hurt. It only hurt a little when it got close to my shoulder blade. I don't have a pic of it but it is a white tiger cub pancing on a daisy.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• sorry ment pouncing not pancing
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• i got one on my stomach when i was 18- its a butterlfy next to my belly button.it kinda hurt.but not as bad as though.it all depends where you get it
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• i got my 1st when i was 14 (way too young) it's on my lower abdomen and it was painless. the second covers the upper right side of my back, and it hurt a little on the bone. i got it when i was 20

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 6:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Was 17 and highly intoxicated. DH's name a little lower than my pelvis. ;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I have 6.

1. 19 years old, chinese letters on back "the Earth" (my element)

2. 20 years old: capricorn sign on back

3. 21 years old: cross on stomach

4. 29: my married name on my wrist

5. 30: butterfly on forearm

6. 30: (last saturday) cherry blossoms on shoulder. My favorite.

coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 6:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I got mine when I was 18. They were stupid. I have one in between my shoulder blades, going down my back, it's japanese..and it means Best Friends (my best friend at the time and I got matching tattoos, like I said...stupid lol) and that one didn't hurt at all...I actually LOVED it. And I have one on my hip, in the front right side...that one hurt a little more..but it tickled too, it was awkward lol. It was a Leo sign because of course, I'm a Leo.
    Anonymous

• I got my first when I was 19 and it HHUUUURRRTTTT!! It is at the nape of my back... OUCH! But I love it and don't regret it.

I have no problem with tattoos... HOWEVER... I think they should always be able to be covered. Back or upper arm... Never on the neck or hands.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I have 3:

#1- Star Of David on my right shoulder. My husband and all 4 of our sons also have SOD's on their upper arms (3 right, 2 left). I was 38 (turned 39 a month later). We're Jewish.

#2-Shamrock (we're Irish) with each leaf outlined in the birthstone colors of me and my 3 sisters & the stem is outlined in our mother's birthstone color. My 2 living sisters got the same tattoo and we all got it on our left foot. I was 42.

#3-My dad's name (his exact signature that I photocopied from a book he'd written in and the tattooist copied it 100% accurately) w/his DOB and DOD also on my left foot. I was 42.

#4 will be this summer, I am getting a Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon with Remembrance & my m-i-l's name and a Thyroid Cancer Awareness ribbon with Survivor for me & they'll be intertwined. I am 43.

Anonymous