What is the best makeup foundation? I have places that needs covering up and my current foundation isnt working? Any ideas for us women over 45?

Kathy7_20

Asked by Kathy7_20 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Are you looking for powder or liquid. I have a few different foundations I sell but to really recommend you one I would need to know your preference there. Also what areas are you wanting to cover?
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I'm over 45 and I use MAC. In fact, I swear by MAC. Go into an upper scale dept. store to see if they have a MAC counter. Let them do a mini makeover on you to see what products they recommend. MAC employees are very knowledgeable about the products and skin. I love it! I use a primer and then a foundation, with powder over the top.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• MAC is the best. Its high quality and you will love it.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I sell Avon and I would recommend our Perfect Wear line. It has a built in primer so it covers very well. Also it is made to wear all day so it will still cover as well later in the day as the morning. My website is c-theavonlady.com
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010