Me 1 them 1000

HAHA

I got one! This is not a question but I had to share! So I do the speed limit. On the road I live on it is 35 but people are so uncaring they'll just cruise at 50 who cares. Well a few days ago they brought one of those flash vans that takes your photo when you speed right, and I was driving along and this ass in a Saba starts riding up my bumper well he was so close trying to get me to speed he must not have seen the sign for Photo Radar. Well he speed up infront of me and did one of those jump back infront of your with out using the blinker sort of deals and FLASH! Just like that I was so happy! I hate people racing on our street as there are always a lot of people and they people can be so recklace! I am just happy that at least one person will have to own up!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Sarahedger

Asked by Sarahedger at 6:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Serves that idiot right. Oh keep on going the speed limit. It is good some people are respectful of neighborhoods. Hopefully you do that in others peoples neighborhoods too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• That is so funny it is very rude when someone tailgates you and then cuts you off without using there blinker I hate that too! Hope they bring more vans to your area!
    Anonymous

• muahahahaha...... excellent
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2010