how often...?

I think I am about to ovulate in the next few days (opks are getting darker). My question is how often should my husband and I have sex? I've heard some women say every day and I've hears some aay every other day. My husband and i have sex a lot pretty much every day so I need to know if it should be different to get pregnant. Thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 7:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't think so much about getting pregnant...Just do it for pleasure and it is bound to happen sooner or later...
    Anonymous

• Every other day is the best.Plus doing a few other TTC tricks helps add to possible conception success.Like propping your hips for 30 minutes and using instead cup.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• To the very first poster wish it was that easy but some of us need a little help...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2010