Is your husband addicted to Mafia Wars?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• No, but I am. He hasn't signed into his Myspace account in probably 6 months. Maybe I should sign in and get his character to send me stuff, LOL.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• He used to be. BAD. Like really bad. But then he got an Xbox 360 and now he's addicted to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (and so am I) lol.
    Anonymous

• Not anymore... but I am now LOL. I play twice a day- probably for 30 minutes total EVERY SINGLE DAY. LOL Its what I do before I wake up the kids and after I put them to bed. Im one of the strongest people in my "mafia" on facebook. How taboo would it be for me to say, "ADD ME!" ROFL......
    Anonymous

• no my husbad hates all the games on here. mine also LOVES modern warfare 2 he got it the day it came out and hasnt stopped lol.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 8:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2010