Help me loose this fat!!!!!!!

I can't afford they gym....what are some good work outs I can do at home?
Thanks!!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I do the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. It's pretty intense though! I also do the Weight Watchers program from home. I haven't signed up or anything it's just WAY too expensive.....I just work the program on my own and have a scale at home. I bought the DVD for just $10!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 7:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• you can try the shapely secrets work out...  its really easy and you dont need any equipment.... 

Anonymous

• I subscribe to an email from fitmagazine.com and they send you all sorts of FREE resources. Workout videos and "butt burners" etc to get people fit! I love it!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• A week ago I started using Quick Trim to reduce belly fat. It seems to be working so far and cuts my cravings for the wrong foods in half. I notice my belly bulge is gone, and now its time for a work out routine while I continue the diet beverage.
    Anonymous

• I do work out vides and run.
    nurbabe82

Answer by nurbabe82 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• google couch potato to 5K..I run/walk up and down my street so I can still watch my dd. My neighbors are used to it now so i dont feel so stupid doing it lol.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'm a Beachbody Coach and I LOVE helpings folks get healthy! Need to combine nutritious eating & exercise for optimal results.

Here's a few tips .. start & end each day and each meal with a glass of water!

Eat something healthy every few hours while you are awake - this will keep your metabolism working. (yogurt, fruit or berries, nuts, olives, trail mix)

You can bake, broil or grill meats and use olive or canola oil for cooking

If you have cable you could find a workout channel or you could purchase some workout videos.

I do workout videos from Beachbody. They have a large selection of videos to meet everyone's needs and physical abitities, from low impact aerobics, to hip hop, to kick boxing and yoga! Many of the videos have more than one workout, so you can alternate.

PM if you want more tips - you don't have to buy from me for me to help you!

beachbodycoach.com/teamjacob
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 5:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I agree with Jillian Michaels. I have lost 13lbs in 2 months doing her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout. Not only have I lost the weight, but I'm looking sculpted and I feel STRONG!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2010