Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I go about getting end of year testing for my 6th grader whom I home school in North Carolina?

Buncombe County-Candler, North Carolina

Answer Question

Asked by gurka1967 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in

Level 2 (8 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Contact the office for Buncombe County Schools. They should be able to give you the information about registering, the dates, and the location.

    Answer by JeremysMom at 7:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

  • I looked up NC laws on HSLDA: Homeschool Laws. It does state that child must be administered a standardize test. You can buy standardize testing (CAT-E) from places like Seton Testing Services. It cost $25. You administer the test and submit it back to Seton. Seton will grade it and give you back the results.


    Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.