thought this was cute and wanted to share....

we are teaching our 3 year old his colors. while we sat at the table, we talked about different colors. when we got to orange, he pointed at it and called it apple. lol. do you have anything cute to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! That's cute!

The school principal was giving our kindergartner an IQ test, and one of the questions was what kind of bird is this? The answer was a duck. My son said Mallard! The principal had to count it as an incorrect answer, but he said- you know, he was right! LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My LO calls everything green right now. You can ask about any color and the answer will be green. She knows most of her colors and yet the answer is always green. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• LOL MY DD SAYS PALOMINO INSTEAD OF HORSE! THE APPLE THING IS SO CUTE :)
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• That is too cute lol. My daughter (23mos) is funny when she counts. She goes 1,2,5 lol were working on the 3 &4 right now. The only time she get's it right is when I start counting because they are doing something wrong lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2010