Do you think guys are only friends with women that they want to sleep with??

The one time I wish men were on this site!! I do have friends that are guys but we have been friends for many years. When a guy that I don't know that well wants to be friends do you think he has an alterier (sp??) motive??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• falling in lovethe times i have experienced they have always wanted to be "just freinds" but some how later their true self reveals.

BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I hope not! my husband has a lot of female friends and I have a lot of male friends.
    Anonymous

• No because I have lots of friends who are guys.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I think there are a rare few who are honestly just interested in friendship. I met a guy in photography class and we hit it off. My husband and I even tried to fix him up with our single friend. I think he's a rare instance though and most do have ulterior motives.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I think it will pretty much depend in our lady behavior, I mean I still believe that we ladies have the last word!

Bawifey04

Answer by Bawifey04 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• not all the time.... some guys are gay don't forget .... but otherwise yes, i think it's true
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My husband says yes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I have never been just friends with a guy who didn't try to sleep with me. When I had bf's and now that I"m married, all of their guy friends become mine and that is the exception, but I have never had a guy who wanted to be 'my friend.' However, I do know one guy in particular who is best friends with one of my friends who is a woman and they have zero sexual chemistry. They have no interest in sleeping with each other This guy just seems to like having close female friends.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I have plenty of male friends and none of them care to do the nasty with me!
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 2:13 AM on Apr. 21, 2010