My 12 old son is being threatned anonymously thru the mail being called a future serial killer and sociopath btw he is not we went to police and they can't do anything yet becuz a specific threat wasn't made what do I do now?

I need help with my neighborhood

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would keep every letter you receive. You may find out at a later date who is sending these and then you will have helped build a case against them. If they are calling him names but not a specific threat, it may be a case of bullying and harrassment more than threats.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Can you give us some more details as to why this is happening?
    Anonymous

• honestly i would be pissed as a parent, i would be at the school and patrolling the streets questioning everyone i saw, i would also be fuming mad and probably threatening everyone else lol. but u also need to teach him a thing or 2 about defending himself!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Well 1 why would you say BTW he is not... I don't think anyone with half a brain would think your 12yo is a serial killer or a sociopath... and 2 Whats the writing like? Is it pretty like a girls? Messy like a young boys? Or like an adults? I am sure with a little snooping and deductive reasoning you can pin point who it is and bring this harassment to a stop.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I would set out a camera out, hidden to video tape the actions around the mailbox
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• To all we have a po box that it was sent to,so I can't set up a camera wish I could ..but thanks I have told him(my son) not to go near the neighbor we think it is
    momof2boyn1grl

Answer by momof2boyn1grl at 12:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2010