Why does my lower belly hurt?

my husband is the only man i have ever had sex w and after i got pregnant w my now 1 yr old son most postions we do when having sex make my lower belly hurt like a stabbing pain and after i had my son it would hurt every morning and sometimes i couldnt even get out of bed and i went to my ob but they just told me to keep taking birth control and gave me nausea pills. so i stopped taking the pill after about 6 months and now we are pregnant again and now it hurts only when having sex but everytime instead of just certain positions. all my papsmears have been normal anyone else have this happen to them before?

aidensmama8

Asked by aidensmama8 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Health

• You might need to be checked for something more serious and maybe by another dr. You shouldnt be having pain down there. When I did I had a cyst on my ovary the size of a tennis ball and no one wouldve checked me unless I asked. They dont check for those types of things on a pap smear.. maybe request a vaginal ultrasound. That can rule out endometriosis and cysts or anything else. Good Luck,, dont stop asking questions until they figure out whats wrong.. its for your health!
    Anonymous